Sincere, natural, edgy, character, conversational
• David Stinnett is registered with Voice123 since Jan 18, 2012.
• David Stinnett started his/her voice over career in 2001.
• Currently David Stinnett is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 19
• David Stinnett was last active on Voice123 78 days ago
Sincere and natural for narration and serious commercials, youthful and enthusiastic for kid oriented games and toys, edgy with attitude, nerdy for computer and tech commercials, multiple character driven commercials.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Midwestern Fargo, Minnesota, Wisconsin, New York, Southern, Surfer, French, British RP, Cockney, Irish, Scottish.
My Voice Experience
My latest voice over job was series of instructional videos for Cobra Crane. I've also recently recorded for The University of Arizona Alumni Association. I've also narrated and provided music for design-based videos for alternative fuel stations.
My first voice over work began in college narrating student films for friends of mine. Around that time I began to record music and perform live gigs, so my knowledge of recording is solid. However, it wasn't until I recorded the "warning voice" for a friend's home security system that I realized that I could make a career out of this. I enjoy the acting side of voice overs, and understand the value of "less is more". My background in theatre, film, and music have provided me with a solid foundation that translates well to voice over work. I have a strong improvisational background as well.
Bachelor of Arts Theatre & Film College of Santa Fe, NM
Aliso Creek Productions Commercial Voice Over Workshop & Animation Workshop
Sanford Meisner Studio
Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre - Improv
Proficient at drum, guitar and vocals.
My Studio Equipment
Motu Firewire Traveler w/ 4 preamps
MXL Condenser Microphone
Dropbox Pro Account
Theatre and vocal training have provided me the knowledge of proper vocal warm ups, accent and dialect training. I am also adept at improvisational acting.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact David Stinnett by email or phone, please click here.