Deep, resonant, the voice people believe
• David Skulski is registered with Voice123 since Mar 26, 2009.
David Skulski does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
David Skulski was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• David Skulski started his/her voice over career in 1983.
• Currently David Skulski is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
David Skulski does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. David Skulski was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I am trained in vocal production (I do vocal coaching for singers and teach Speech Arts) and have a lot of flexibility. My natural speaking voice is deep and resonant but I do a variety of character voices as well.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do most European accents and I also speak Spanish.
My Voice Experience
In addition to PSAs, commercials, promos, educational videos, IVRs and documentaries, I have extensive experience of public speaking (usually without a microphone) and live narration.
I studied voice with Dr. Jacob Hamm, teacher of many of the highest ranking singers. I am also a professional musician (oboe) and a computer consultant.
My Studio Equipment
I use a digital microphone from Blue and software from NCH. I eschew effects; I limit myself to basic editing and deliver files in whatever format is required (mp3, wav, aif, etc.)
I am capable of writing (as well as speaking) publishable prose and can assist with the editing of copy including translation.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact David Skulski by email or phone, please click here.