Warm, Friendly, Conversational, Authoritative
• David Nolin is registered with Voice123 since Aug 24, 2010.
David Nolin does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
David Nolin was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• David Nolin started his/her voice over career in 1986.
• Currently David Nolin is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
David Nolin does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. David Nolin was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Warm and friendly, upbeat, high-energy, conversational, smooth and professional... I can do them all.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
Panama City Beach, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask David Nolin
My Voice Experience
I have nearly 25 years' experience in voiceover work, from radio and television commercial voiceovers, to industrial and educational narrations, to television and radio promo imaging. I have a versatile voice and delivery, and an excellent sense of timing.
29 years' commercial radio broadcasting (but I can easily turn off the "affected" radio voice).
My Studio Equipment
Adobe Audition 1.5 and 2.0 recording/editing software
DBX 286A Microphone Processor
Valley 400 Microphone Processor
Assorted microphones (ElectroVoice, Sennheiser, Shure, Audio Technica, MXL)
Behringer audio mixer
Auralex sound absorption materials
I have extensive knowledge of post-production, including multi-track mixing experience (both digital and analog). I am also proficient in copywriting, and ad-lib skills as well.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact David Nolin by email or phone, please click here.