Deep, Intense, Mentor, Lover, Professional
Deep and resonant for narration, seductive and manly tone for adult content, distinct and powerful for professional presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Comedic tones of most modern male actors, disciplined control of military dialect, & the stoked style of the ultimate extreme sports champion.
My Voice Experience
My own voice seduces me from time to time. Radio was my first true love for VO production. Sweepers for the college radio station KSMC 89.5FM at Saint Mary's College in CA was my first experience. The GM loved my work and put me on the air to do talk radio. Then KITS 105.3FM in San Francisco hired me to work on sweepers and hot-spot voice clips. Eventually leading to my current job of professional audio mixing at Shine On Studio.
BA in Communication @ Saint Mary's College of California, Pro Tools Advanced Training @ Aquarius Studios in Berkeley, CA, Certified Logic operator, & I just can't get enough of self taught experience in the studio.
My Studio Equipment
Software: Bias Peak Pro 6, Pro Tools LE 7.4, Logic 8, WAVES Diamond, Sony Oxford EQ, WAVES SSL 4000, T-Racks3 Deluxe, IK Multimeda Studio Classik Reverb, & Sonnox Inflator.
Hardware: GML 2032, TC Electronic Finalizer 96KHz, TC Electronic Intonator, Aphex 204, DBX 566, DBX 160A, SansAmp PSA-1, Focusrite Octopre, Alesis Masterlink ML-9600, Panasonic SV-3700, Sony MDS-E12, & Digidesign 002rack.
Microphones: Neumann TLM 103, RODE NTK, Apex 215, & Shure SM58.
Monitors: Adam A-7 & Tannoy Reveal Active
Computers: G5 dual 2.7GHz & PowerBook G4 1.5GHz
I also work as a leasing agent for a local property management company. I spend lots of time talking with folks moving into the area for the first time or just relocating to the Oakland area. I take the opportunity to talk about what's new in their lives, what type of places they like to eat at, what new music they've heard, etc. I like to keep up with the public and the movement of the social wave.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact David Hughes by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently David Hughes is a Standard subscriber.
David Hughes does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
David Hughes was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
David Hughes does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. David Hughes was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.