Clever, Intense, Cool, Characters, Narrative
• David Kester is registered with Voice123 since Jun 30, 2008.
David Kester does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
David Kester was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• David Kester started his/her voice over career in 2008.
• Currently David Kester is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
David Kester does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. David Kester was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
An even toned sophisticated male voice with a wide range from a pubescent adolescent to raspy veteran in a wheelchair.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian / NZ
• English - North American
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
New York, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern American from redneck to Southern Gentleman
North Eastern American from South Brooklyn Construction worker to high Manhattan Wall Street Tycoon
Australian/New Zealand from common kiwi to fearless adventurer of the outback
Spanish/Central American/Latin from fry cook to most interesting man in the world
My Voice Experience
AT&T's "Fanboy Funhouse" by craveonline.com - Character of a Brain in a Jar "Lobie"
Health 2.0 Documentary series Narrative on modern Health Care Technology
"Chasing the Ironman" Narrative for a Documentary of a Man's Journal to become the next Ironman
Helpwithlife.com & Ownyourownwebsite.com overview video voice overs
"Serial Killers" Voice over for a short documentary about Ted Bundy and Socrates
Freelance Video Producer/Voice over artist LA, NY, TX
My Studio Equipment
Closed in house production studio, edited with Final Cut Studio 2's Soundtrack Pro/ Logic.
Acting, Directing, Professional Audio/Video Editing
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact David Kester by email or phone, please click here.