Offbeat characters, Authoritative, Deep, Humorous
I've been interested and amazed in wildlife documentaries, stern and authoritative in Radio dramas, deep and full of gravitas for voiceovers and public information commercials. I've been all of the above as well as foreign, mad, hysterical and a slug for numerous games console productions in English, French, German, Italian and Spanish.
I've sung on various film soundtracks, and have released several albums, one of songs - "Mass Appeal" - with a second - "The Flock" in production.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• French - European
• Spanish - Castilian (from Spain)
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Many regional and country accents, wizened, frail, fat, cunning, knowing, informative, evil, plain dumb
My Voice Experience
The first time I had to say "Ha ha - very amusing. Now my plans come to fruition" as "Ja ja - ¡que sombrosos!....etc" - I thought - this is fun. And it has been ever since.
From ancient kings to forensics experts to evil worms and demented androids, I've enjoyed many years as a voiceover artist on projects including:
(GAMES) Dreamfall, Haven, Defender, Tank Commander (DRAMA) Peedie Waup, P Division, Lady Macbeth of Mtsensk (COMMERCIALS) BMW, Corriere Della Sera, The Herald, UK Government (FACTUAL) Last of The Scottish Wildcats, Matthew Algae Coffee, Glasgow City Council
Many more in various languages as straight, comic or character; overdubbing translations or replacing in ADR.
Unknown - Click here to ask David Goodall
My Studio Equipment
ProTools Accel HD2 (ProTools 8)
Shure, Sontronics, Sennheiser and Røde mics
A wide sfx library, plus music library
Credits and experience over 25 years in sound design and composition for film and TV
I've worked as a composer for over 25 years and won a Silver Rose for Sound Design for a series of BBC Idents.
I am a fight director (Red Road, Taggart, Rebus and many others), but that doesn't come across too well on radio!
I produce radio adverts and take audio and video post in the studio, so I am well aware of final standards needed for projects.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact David Goodall by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently David Goodall is a Standard subscriber.
• David Goodall was last active on Voice123 22 days ago