fun, energetic, professional, business minded
David's voice over type has been described as accessible, friendly, genuine, authentic, believable, guy next door, high energy, soft sell, hard sell, sincere, cool, hip, corporate, business like, relatable, sophisticated, knowledgeable, promo, urgent, educational and BRITISH. He is consistently cast for a wide range of age requirements . . . male 20's, 30's, 40's, and 50's (25-54).
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Dorset accent, pirate accent, farmer accent, southern British, semi posh UK, toff accent, Finnish English impersonation,
My Voice Experience
I have experience as a screen actor in cinema film and TV/Online commercials. My past commercial clients have included NSN, ABB, MTVTotal, Sonera, and DNA.
I was asked "did you do any voice over work, as you might be in demand" by a Director on a recent filmset. This is what got me interested in this VO field so I got started.
My most recent reference clients include:-
- Woodpecker Films, MTVtotal (Champions Hockey League) commercial series 2014.
- Nordisk Film, Vapaita (movie) 2014 [Premiers August 6 2015]
I have completed a short course in screen acting from the International School of Screen Acting in London 2013.
My Studio Equipment
RODE NT1-A Professional Large Condenser Microphone,
Ubuntu Workstation, Audacity,
Yamaha AG03 Interface.
Studio link via Skype
I am an IMDb.com listed actor with many commercial, TV and Cinema credits and titles to my name. I am adding new titles weekly to Audible, iTunes and amazon as Audio book narrations.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact David Gelkin by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently David Gelkin is a Standard subscriber.
• David Gelkin was last active on Voice123 327 days ago