Deep, Diverse, Sexy, Authoritative, Characters,
Naturally deep, rich, gravelly and extremely diverse. Easily capable of deliveries that are Friendly, Soothing, Authoritative, Professional, Sexy, Comical, Corporate, Guy Next Door and more!
Perfectly suited for:
Cartoons (any animated characters, serious or comical), Movie Trailers, Commercials, Industrials, Educational Videos, Documentaries, Audiobooks, Business, Radio, Television, Telephone, Jingles, etc.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Massachusetts, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
New York City, Brooklyn, Southern, Western, Irish, as well as parody versions of British, Russian and more.
I also deliver dark, booming, gloomy, intense trailer type voices.
Some impersonations include:
Boris Karloff, and more
My Voice Experience
Links to Recent Projects:
Website Presentation for SHL Talent Analytics:
Narration for George P. Shultz's "Distinguished Citizens Award":
Voice for The City of New York Deferred Compensation Plan:
(NOTE: They specifically required a strong "New Yawk" Accent)
Dodge Ram 3500 TV Commercial for Don Marshall Autos:
All Soundtrack, EFX and Voices for The X-Team's XHTMLized:
Commercial for New Sports Drink - Greater Than:
Narration for "Anstratus":
Video, Editing and Narration For JÜREK "Spirit Of The Jaguar":
Dr. Don Colbert's Wellness Program Intro:
Narration for The Montauk Point Lighthouse Museum:
Infomercial for Easy Download Protector:
* The Congressional Medal of Honor Society
* True Value Hardware
* General Electric
* Amerisource Bergen
* New York City Employees' Pension Fund
* Mountain View Group, Ltd.
* Austin Upchurch
* Don Marshall Trucks
* Kevin Lam - CEO of Rank Above Others
* Walt Sokira - CEO of Focused Stock Research
* Tom Garber- Award Winning Film Director, www.thirdwavefilms.com
* Angela Lingenhol - WK&F Kommunikation Filmverlag GmbH
* David M. Helman - Director/Editor
* Sven Beyer - Director/Editor at ContentCreation
* Brenda Hilbig - Film Director at Brendavision.de
* Zach Daulton - Award Winning Videographer
* TriWest Healthcare Alliance
* Sergio Vieira - CEO of Beyond Trading Corporation
* GreaterThan Sports Drink
* DS Laboratories - Revitacor
* Kahramaa - Qatar General Electricity & Water Corporation
* Orica Mining
* Misha Yurchenkov
* Kazakhstan Ministry of Tourism and Sports
* Peter Favaro, Ph.D. - Forensic Psychologist and
CEO at New York City Conflict Resolution Services
* Direct Buy HVAC
* Ron Hashim - SEO Director WishiHadThat.com
* X-Team - HEROized
* Noggin Labs
* Stam Interactive Solutions Inc.
* Noah Gammell - Copywriter at The Think Tank
* New Environment, LLC.
* Gustavo Paris - CEO / Creative Director at Next Interactive
* Fort Wayne Metals
* Monarch Productions
* Brothers3 - Springfield, NSW
* Invision Networking
* Suburban Sound Audio Stores
• I am also a vlounteer reader at Recording for the Blind & Dyslexic
and LibriVox- "Acoustical liberation of books in the public domain"
I studied and trained at Voiceover Island Radio and TV Production Services, Westbury, NY with Chuck McKibben (previously the personal recording engineer and sound producer for Mel Blanc, himself, as well as the voice for Sony, Time Warner Cable, Lexus and others).
I also interned at Hofstra University Radio, WRHU 88.7 FM in the late 1970s.
5 years producing my own show (Dave's Bottomless Jukebox) on WBCR LP 97.7 FM in Great Barrington, MA
My Studio Equipment
I work from a home studio, equipped with a Shure SM7b and Blue Microphones using an Apogee Interface running through Logic 9 Software on the latest iMac.
I also have a complete library of copyright-free music and sound effects. The studio is fully capable of delivering voice and/or music files in any format requested: MP3, WAV, AIFF, AAC, and more.
I have been singing as a solo artist and performing as the lead vocalist in duets and bands in almost every genre of contemporary music (Acapella, Rock, Blues, Country, Folk, etc.) for over 35 years.
I play guitar, lap steel, and harmonica.
I can also compose soundtracks on my midi equipment.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
To contact David Gavin by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently David Gavin is a Standard subscriber.
David Gavin does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
David Gavin was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
David Gavin does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. David Gavin was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.