Versatile! Warm, Mature, Gen-X, Crazy, Sarcastic.
David's unique voice comes with a trained actor behind it who can get your message across. Versatility is the name of the game. David's natural sound is warm, friendly, and trustworthy -- but sarcastic, crazy, and off-the-wall reads come just as easily. From an edgy gen-Xer, to a corporate executive, David can bring an authentic sound to your project, and do so with a professionalism that you'll truly enjoy working with.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Irish, Northern Irish, Southern, Generic Southern, British, English, French, Spanish with foreign accents
My Voice Experience
A sampling of David's voiceover and other credits include:
* Audiobook narrations, multiple titles - Edition Bi:libri, publisher
* Animated 4th Grade Educational Curriculum, 5 Characters in "Dogs as Companion Animals" - People and Pet Partnership
* IVR - Ripple, Inc.
* Host of "Dave's Hollywood Minute" syndicated radio short program
* Anim. Short - Fatty & Skinny in Creative Origami - Brainbutter Prod.
* Anim. Shorts – Cluck of the Bells, Sleigh Cluck, Cluck of the Irish, Cluck of July – Daisy Church/Jessica Kreig/Amanda Ricketts, Animators
* Educational Narration – The Gemini Missions – Thommy Eriksson, Prod.
* Station Imaging - - Times Communication / 3TR FM, Australia
* Industrial Narration - Central Washington University Library Circulation Training Video
* Various Commercials
* Radio Play – Jim O’Connor in The Glass Menagerie
* Stage – Harry Domin in R.U.R.
* Stage – Cardin in The Children’s Hour
* Puppeteer/Voices - Various – Little Red Riding Hood – Pony Theatre
* Choral Recording – Pacific Chorale – Fire, Water, Paper –- Sony Classical
Sandy Holt Commerical & Animation Voice-Overs Workshop
Terry Berland Commercial Voice-Overs Workshop
Susan Blu Advanced Animation Mastery Workshop
Susan Blu Intermediate Animation Mastery Workshop
Interm. Voice-Over for Actors – Kalmenson & Kalmenson
Voice-Over Foundations I – Kalmenson & Kalmenson
Jeff Doucette - Advanced Improv. for Actors
Studies in Theatre Arts – MFA Program, CSU Fullerton
B.A. Communications, Central Washington University
Minor, Theatre Arts, Central Washington University
Vocal Training, Barbara Brummett
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask David Fuller
If you're creating any projects that involve Spanish-language talent, you'll love to know David does a variety of voices using Spanish with foreign accents. Yep, you read that right! Need a British character speaking Spanish? David does him. Spanish with a German accent? That too. Japanese tourist in Madrid? You got it.
David's also an accomplished singer (tenor/baritone) so he's happy to handle any work that involves jingles, humming, song-singing, or the making of any other kind of mouth music! And he's getting quite a reputation as the king of clucking if you have such a need.
Most importantly, you should choose a voice-over talent with whom you enjoy working. David is friendly, professional, and willing to go the extra mile to keep his clients completely satisfied.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact David Fuller by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently David Fuller is a Standard subscriber.
David Fuller does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
David Fuller was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
David Fuller does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. David Fuller was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.