announcer, character specialist, offbeat, cartoony
• David Ford is registered with Voice123 since Dec 16, 2008.
David Ford does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
David Ford was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• David Ford started his/her voice over career in 2003.
• Currently David Ford is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
David Ford does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. David Ford was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I believe I have a wide range of voice capabilities from deep authoratative to a wide variety of cartoony characters, old man, old woman, announcer, superhero, country bumpkin.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Longview, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do some Australian, some Russian accents....
My Voice Experience
I am just starting out int he voice over industry. I have experience with acting in film and television but have never really done anything professional with voice over work. I have added voice over work to about ten amatuer animation videos over the years but nothing professional. I feel that I can compete in the current market with some of the top voice over artist.
Acting I and II
My Studio Equipment
I have a basic computer with some recording software that I use to submit for auditions.
I believe my specialty is being able to find a good voice for characters. I will usually try several types of voices in order to get the right fit for a particular character.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact David Ford by email or phone, please click here.