British Characters and Dialects
Confident and intelligent sounding British for narrations and commercials, IVR and documentaries - good for storytelling sound. Approachable and likeable cockney (think Geico Gecko) for commericals and promos. Various British character voices and dialects for commercials, promos, audiobooks and videogames
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British (standard/ RP)
Cockney/ London accent
Northern English accent
My Voice Experience
I have provided native British voiceovers for business presentations and promos in the US, working primarily with Bad Animals studio in Seattle
I trained at the University of Cambridge and then at Central School of Speech and Drama. I have also worked as a director in the UK, with companies including the Young Vic Theatre.
My Studio Equipment
I have an H2 microphone by Zoom and Adobe Audition
In terms of copy-writing, I have generated various forms of content both in a business services and theatrical context. In the former I have consulted on mission statement content for a global consultancy and written thought-leadership pieces for a UK research consultancy. In the latter I have created advertising copy, press releases, grant proposals and education materials.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact David Dorrian by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently David Dorrian is a Standard subscriber.
David Dorrian does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
David Dorrian was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
David Dorrian does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. David Dorrian was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.