MainlRich British voice ....American Sound as well
• David Ian Davies is registered with Voice123 since Nov 23, 2005.
• David Ian Davies started his/her voice over career in 1970.
• Currently David Ian Davies is a Premium subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 106
• David Ian Davies has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours
British sound Also United States accents and Scotch Irish French and most others and am willling to attempt any voice sound --- have done film narrations and worked together with Charlton Heston for War films on the History channel----Have done Post Production with Barbara Harris and Burt Star..
Click here: Sherlock Holmes Audiobook Profile: One Voice Recordings If you are a true Sherlockian please take a look here
I have completed everything that Arthur Conan Doyle in his Canon and many other classic audio books like Treasure Island and Great Expectations.
SINGING---POETRY---MOVIE TRAILERS---SHAKESPEARE DELIVERY---SOOTHING VOICE----
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Hollywood, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Sone of them mentioned on previous category but I can also do British accents from every part of the British Isles including Ireland and Scotland. Scotch accents sounding authentic Irish sounding authentic Realistic French, Ability to do Yiddish Russian and German dialects
Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
Movie and game trailers
Addition of special effects
UPSCALE BRITISH male voice, British Accent. This is an upscale voice very professional and enthusiastic.
My Voice Experience
Shakespearean and much legitimate stage. Have performed British Repertory in Newmarket England with the Nomads a group established there for four seasons ...Also the Globe Theatre in Hollywood with Delbert Spain the late director, numerous Shakespearean performances-- Many performances of Christmas Carol (Marley) in Glendale California and numerous performances in Hollywood itself details on request. Worked with Michael York on audio book production..
Extensive RADA.. Madame Oleska's Theatre of Arts in Hollywood with much tuition in method and conventional acting..My agent at Tisherman Vanessa Gilbert provided much voice training with specialization in Radio and TV commercials....Was a member of the Arlene Thornton V O agency for several years ...
My Studio Equipment
I have the Sound Forge 9.0 program which is recognized as the finest sound in the business. with a Shure Microphone SM7B with Grace Design Preamp which creates the truest response to the human voice available. I can edit and provide some elements of sound effects. I do not require much time to prepare and submit auditions
Audio Books AND DIALECT COACH FOR ALIAS AND OTHER TV SHOWS. I recently personally coached Jennifer Garner in her production to acquire a realistic British sound.
Performed at Barnes and Noble bookstore with my own theatre group weekly with British plays..
Also my career as a Publisher under One Voice Recordings I have published 7 audio books sold by Barnes and Nobles Ingram etc> and just won a silver medal for Hound Of The Baskervilles by Moonbeam Children's Book Awards....
Went on Tour with the play Dear Liar by George Bernard Shaw with the distinguised leading lady Kathryn Henryk throughout the Los Angeles area. MOTION PICTURE DEMO'S A SPECIALTY...
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact David Ian Davies by email or phone, please click here.