intelligent sounding commercial and narration
• David Dartley is registered with Voice123 since May 18, 2006.
• David Dartley started his/her voice over career in 2007.
• Currently David Dartley is a Premium subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 1
• David Dartley was last active on Voice123 10 days ago
Tenor-baritone with a blend of chest and mask. My strengths are commerical voiceover, corporate narration, and character performance.
My acting background gives me some great skills with classical texts and audiobooks. I do specific and authentic British, Scottish, and Irish dialects among many others, and of course I can add my full range of character to them too.
Dialects: Scottish, Irish, British, Southern.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
New York City, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Scottish: Glasgow, Edinburgh
English: Standard British, cockney
Irish: good generic Irish, can perfect a Dublin or Belfast with 24 hours to practice.
My Voice Experience
Extensive theater and on-camera credits including Broadway and Regional theater.
recent professional VO credits:
-New York Times
-Bachrach Men's Clothing
-Bangor Savings Bank TV and Radio campaign
-Washington Post TV
-Character-Narrator AND urban spoken-wordPoet in the podcast play, "Desolate Metropolis."
My diverse background and training in the professional theater and on camera has taught me how to use all parts of my voice.
In addition to everyday practice, yelling at dangerous motorists while I'm on my bicycle keeps my pipes pretty powerful...
Commercial Voice-over classes and workshops with Voiceovers Unlimited and Blabbermouth Productions.
Bachelor's degree in Theater (with all its attendant voice, diction, speech, and acting training) from Ramapo College of New Jersey
My Studio Equipment
Little Square Mic
Audacity for PC
I'm a published writer.
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact David Dartley by email or phone, please click here.