Fun loving dude, Character Specialist, announcer
• David Charles (Laubman) is registered with Voice123 since Oct 08, 2011.
David Charles (Laubman) does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
David Charles (Laubman) was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• David Charles (Laubman) started his/her voice over career in 1986.
• Currently David Charles (Laubman) is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
David Charles (Laubman) does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. David Charles (Laubman) was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Picture a guy talking to his wife or girlfriend about an anniversary. And picture a man describing his best experience ever and being drawn into the smoothness and baritone pitch that convinces you that he is telling you the truth. It's a combination of both that relaxes you as well as sells you anything that I am describing.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
East Indian, Russian, French, Texan/American, German, gay, masculine, preppy, sophisticated, dumb guy, old man, old drunk man and any ad voice over about a product.
My Voice Experience
I was a young man. Ambitious and adventurous enough to go wherever life took me to fine tune my voice and establish a career for myself. So I got up the courage to move to Whitehorse in 1986 and couldn't find a job right away so I settled for working at McDonald's until I got a break. I persisted with a local am radio station, that has since changed it's format from 20 years ago, and I began working on remotes and weekends at CKRW. I got another break when the news director was planning on moving out of town but wanted to take his vacation time to look for other work opportunities. I was his replacement on the morning and afternoon news feeds for a 3 or 4 weeks. I went back to weekends and evenings. I did that for a few months until winter set in and came back to Alberta where I ran my own mobile dj business.
Broadcast Production -Journalism Lethbridge College degree
Radio Television and Audio - Nait course
Readers Theatre - community theatre in Lethbridge 1984-1986
Freelance Writer - Lethbridge Herald, Valley Views, Whitehorse Star 1985-1987
My Studio Equipment
I have been on camera before, in major motion pictures as a background extra on the sets of Mystery Alaska ( Russel Crowe), Cool Runnings (John Candy) and a few other straight to video movies.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact David Charles (Laubman) by email or phone, please click here.