Warm, friendly, authentic, versatile, directable,
Warm, Freindly, guy next door with a pleasing quality to my voice. Versatile is the best word to describe my voiceover abilities. I get booked for a wide range of work from documentaries, to network promos, Children's books, Infomercials, medical and technical narrations, interactive kiosks to messages on hold for phone systems. A fast study, a great deal of my work is long form training and corporate presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Connecticut, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask David Calabrese
My Voice Experience
More than 25 years experience and have been exclusively free lance voice over since 1/1/2000. Clients include Coca-Cola, Pfizer, IBM, Pepsi, FedEx, Daimler Chrysler, United Technologies, National Geographic Channel, Underwriters Laboratories, Consumer Reports, US Navy, USA Today, ABCRadio Networks, HBO and many more. Training and corporate presentations are a specialty of mine. Have spent many years on the NY audition circuit and booked many nice national jobs.
FM radio DJ in the 70's, when today's "Classic Rock" was all new! Moved into video production, editing and directing during the cable boom of the 80's and naturally started doing tracks for TV because of my radio experience. Then, as Executive Producer at a prominent radio network in the 90's, decided to get serious about a voice over career. Have had commercial training with Marla Kirban in NY.
My Studio Equipment
Pro Tools, Neumann TLM 103 microphone, IMac Computer, nice flat room.
Solid audio producer with Pro Tools editing system. Good language and writing/editing skills. Oustanding client handling skills. Ultimate professional conduct and values.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact David Calabrese by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently David Calabrese is a Standard subscriber.
David Calabrese does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
David Calabrese was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
David Calabrese does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. David Calabrese was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.