Rich, Deep, Sexy, Funny, Baritone, Smooth
Warm and deep for narrations, sexy and fun; hard-sell or soft-sell for commercials, smooth and professional for presentations, multi-dimensional characters, velvet frog.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Movie trailer voice, Southern, Midwest, UP dialect, Menominee/Native American, Western, Australian
My Voice Experience
Over the last 20 years I worked professionally as a radio announcer on the #1 rated station in the Green Bay market. My resume includes numerous commercials, including vehicle dealers throughout the United States and Primm Casinos. I have done on-hold messages for many companies. I did a audio manual for consumers of John Deere tractors. I do a local TV show on camera as the host of "Ask The Expert" at WBAY TV2. (Please view my work at wbay.com, click on "Ask The Expert.") In addition, I have done stadium announcing for the Green Bay Packers and marathons in Denver, Co. I have also done work for companies like Shopko, Inc. and many other retailers in the Mid-West.
I graduated from Brown College in Minneapolis, MN with a degree in Radio and TV broadcasting. I have additional degrees in commercial writing and production. I have done voice over work for over 20 years.
My Studio Equipment
Full use of state of the art radio and TV broadcast equipment for auditions and final projects.
With my over 20 years of radio/TV broadcast experience and voice over work, I have received invaluable training and expertise. I am known as the "best in the market." I do radio shows on 5 stations per day in MN and WI. I am the station voice for a MI radio station. I have major market radio experience in Minneapolis. I am professional, easy to work with and I will exceed your expectations on any project.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact David Burn by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently David Burn is a Standard subscriber.
• David Burn was last active on Voice123 275 days ago