Eager, Flamboyant, Playful, Disarming, High Energy
• David Britz is registered with Voice123 since Jun 13, 2011.
• David Britz started his/her voice over career in 1999.
• Currently David Britz is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• David Britz was last active on Voice123 53 days ago
Engaging, smooth, genuine, playful and endearing for commercials.
Fully-fleshed characters (especially campy ones), with strong choices and fully designed voices (and accents) for animation.
Clear, courteous, compassionate, professional, and well-postured for IVR and info products.
Direct, mid-tone, clear and professional for technical scripts.
Smooth and believable, with a "led-by-the-hand" sensitive storytelling style for fictional narrations.
Caring, sincere, warm and clean for children's audiobooks.
The heart of everything I do comes from honesty. Every approach I take to any material comes from a place of deep respect for the material: no matter how serious or how silly.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Hollywood, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I have worked as a DIALECT COACH for many years, performing and teaching accents all over the world.
I specialize in the myriad of British and Commonwealth accents.
My favorite accents to perform are: German, Yoruba (Nigerian), British (RP, Cockney, Liverpool, North Country) Australian (broad to conventional), Japanese, French, Irish, Scottish, East Indian, Italian, Spanish, Jamaican, Russian and the American Southern accents.
Any accents can be made broader (for more character pieces) or more subtle (for more realistic characters). I can also master a rarer accent very quickly with very little source material.
Can voice Shakespeare.
My Voice Experience
I have worked in musical theatre for years all over the world (US, New Zealand, Australia). I taught at several musical theatre companies, specializing in vocalization, singing and dialects. I have recorded everything from ADR in movies, to abstract characters in made-up languages in film, to animation pilots, to outbound messages and IVR systems.
Kalmenson & Kalmenson
Lynanne Zager (commercials)
Ned Lott (animation, looping) (ongoing)
Johnny Gidcomb (looping)
David Lawrence XVII (commercials, IVR, audiobooks) (completed)
Keythe Farley (video games)
Benjamine Hoppe (animation, voice matching)
Kat Cressida (animation)
Matthew Fitzgerald (singing)
Gary Spatz (scene study)
Upright Citizens Brigade
NIDA (Australia) (voice, Shakespeare)
SCAPA (New Zealand) (acting)
University of Washington (US) (drama)
Auckland Musical Theatre (New Zealand) (musical theatre)
MET2 (US) (musical theatre)
Law Degree, Advanced Technologies Academy (for use in technical scripts)
I teach musical theatre, dialects and Shakespeare. I have also worked as a director, producer and writer.
My Studio Equipment
Audio Technica AT2020 Mic, Apple Mac Pro, Whisper Booth
Looping/ADR, Singer, Dialect Coach, Shakespeare Teacher, Law Degree, Copywriting, Playwriting, Screenwriter, Director, Script Doctor, Suzuki Technique (abstract physical characterization that informs the voice)
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact David Britz by email or phone, please click here.