Authoritative, Deep, Assuring, Relaxing, Corporate
• David Dean is registered with Voice123 since 2004-09-20.
David Dean does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
David Dean was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• David Dean started his/her voice over career in 2001.
• Currently David Dean is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
David Dean does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. David Dean was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I have a very authoritative yet soothing voice, for narration, as well as a convincing deep voice for Corporate or Industrial Applications. I have a very refined voice for business presentations and can dictate without any regional dialect if required.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Salt Lake City, Utah, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Standard non-accented Western Dialect, Southwestern Canadian Dialect, Texas Regional Dialect, Southern Britain Dialect,
My Voice Experience
Corporate Voice Over Narration in Financial Sector, Corporate Voice Over Radio Spot in Health Care Sector, Radio Voice Over Talent with AFRTS Network Europe, Regional Commercial Spots, Industrial Promotional work.
Voice Over in the "Real World" workshops, Acting for Film & Television courses, Corporate Relations Training,
My Studio Equipment
Home Studio MSi Interface, Samson Pre-amp and Headphone Amp, Samson Studio Monitors, Sony Sound Forge 10.0 Pro Software, Yeti USB Pro Multi-pattern Studio Mic.
Training in lengthy Corporate imaging Monotone , Ideal Voice Over talent for Books on Tape, Voice Over structure is deep, soothing, relaxing to the ear and professional. News and Announcer Copy proficient as well.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact David Dean by email or phone, please click here.