Natural, Rich, Warm, Engaging, Assured
• Dave Myatt is registered with Voice123 since Mar 19, 2010.
• Dave Myatt started his/her voice over career in 1992.
• Currently Dave Myatt is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 1
• Dave Myatt was last active on Voice123 94 days ago
Rich, warm, assured and engaging for business profiles, training and inductions. Slick, natural and silky for commercials. Confident and authoritative for presentations. Accomplished with sexy/humorous soft sell right through to punchy hard sell and edgy power delivery for promotional trails and branding messages.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Stafford, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Native British, clean, straight diction.
My Voice Experience
Narrations, commercials, promos, idents, trailers, presentations, awards, training modules and sponsor messages for the web, radio and TV including:
Along Mekong Productions
Construction Marketing Awards
Monte Brooks Productions
Clean Cut Editorial
Viking Test Services
GE Energy Operations
Q Marketing Group
107.7 The Wolf
Salford City Radio
Delta Bay Radio
Experience gained in radio stations and production houses over the last twenty years plus stage productions, public speaking and speaking of verse and prose with LAMDA.
My Studio Equipment
ISDN Codec: CCS CDQ Prima 110
Microphones: Neumann TLM 103 and Audio Technica AT4040
Mixing Desk: Soundcraft RM105
Pre Amp: Focusrite Voicemaster Pro
imac with protools LE
Digidesign sound card
Professionally built studio
Wide experience and thorough understanding of people and the management of their feelings. Flexible, listens well, takes direction efficiently, versatile, flexible, easy-going and very enjoyable to work with. Experienced writer, broadcaster, radio presenter, news reader, compere, interviewer and announcer.
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Dave Myatt by email or phone, please click here.