Deep voiced movie guy character voices
• Dave Sneed is registered with Voice123 since Jul 19, 2008.
• Dave Sneed started his/her voice over career in 1996.
• Currently Dave Sneed is a Premium subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 61
• Dave Sneed was last active on Voice123 2 days ago
A unique, Deep-voiced talent, smooth and warm or rough and gravely. I can range from Action-Movie Promo sound to sensuous and seductive. Multiple character voices with a broad range. From humorous to serious. My range is what you need it to be.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - North American
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Fargo, North Dakota, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Brooklyn accent, Western cowpoke, Chicago gangster, Minnesota accent, German, British Lord to London Hooligan...maybe a Foggy London Gravedigger-type with a sinister Scottish brough, I can range from Barry White to the "Guy next door". Versatile and commited to your satisfaction!
My Voice Experience
I have been in FM radio for over eighteen years. Having close to 20 years of experiance cutting spots daily, producing, arranging and writing, the segue to doing voiceovers was a natural progression. Providing multiple character voices,thousands of ads and understanding the subtleties of skills like voice inflection, mood, tone, "theatre of the mind".
I have been the host of a top-rated Classic Rock station, The Fox Morning Show, on 107.9 The Fox, KPFX, in Fargo North Dakota for over 18 years. Also a voice over artist for Video Arts here in Fargo, ND.
My Studio Equipment
I am proficient in Adobe Audition. I have a recording studio at my disposal, as well as a library of sound-effects,music beds to assist in making your spot the one that gets noticed!
I have a strong work-ethic, my turn-around to you will be as quick as you've ever seen, and I'm not satisfied with the job until you are. Thank-you for your consideration.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Dave Sneed by email or phone, please click here.