Deep voiced movie guy character voices
• Dave Sneed is registered with Voice123 since 2008-07-19.
• Dave Sneed started his/her voice over career in 1996.
• Currently Dave Sneed is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Dave Sneed was last active on Voice123 230 days ago
A unique, Deep-voiced talent, smooth and warm or rough and gravely. I can range from Action-Movie Promo sound to sensuous and seductive. Multiple character voices with a broad range. From humorous to serious. My range is what you need it to be.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, North Dakota, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Brooklyn accent, Western cowpoke, Chicago gangster, Minnesota accent, German, British Lord to London Hooligan...maybe a Foggy London Gravedigger-type with a sinister Scottish brough, I can range from Barry White to the "Guy next door". Versatile and commited to your satisfaction!
My Voice Experience
I have been in FM radio for over eighteen years. Having close to 20 years of experiance cutting spots daily, producing, arranging and writing, the segue to doing voiceovers was a natural progression. Providing multiple character voices,thousands of ads and understanding the subtleties of skills like voice inflection, mood, tone, "theatre of the mind".
I have been the host of a top-rated Classic Rock station, The Fox Morning Show, on 107.9 The Fox, KPFX, in Fargo North Dakota for over 18 years. Also a voice over artist for Video Arts here in Fargo, ND.
My Studio Equipment
I am proficient in Adobe Audition. I have a recording studio at my disposal, as well as a library of sound-effects,music beds to assist in making your spot the one that gets noticed!
I have a strong work-ethic, my turn-around to you will be as quick as you've ever seen, and I'm not satisfied with the job until you are. Thank-you for your consideration.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Dave Sneed by email or phone, please click here.