friendly, straighforward, trustworthy, witty, sarcastic
Friendly, familiar, upbeat for spots and videos, sarcastic and witty for funny pieces, love to do funny characters, can adapt to most styles.
Overall, friendly, straightforward, warm, informative, guy next door, witty, sarcastic, fun, unpolished, characters, humorous, gruff, reflective
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Hermosa Beach, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
David Henry can do some over the top or fun characters. Take a listen to his fun reel.
My Voice Experience
David Henry Garcia has been doing voice over work off and on for the past 15 years and has been in the advertising industry for 18. Being in the ad biz has taught him a great deal about the ins and outs of VO as he has learned from some of the best.
His delivery is straightforward and friendly, but can also do a lot of fun, or deep, or corporate style voices and can also do some character work.
*David is currently the voice of "Miniland Stan" on the Legoland DVD sold at the park.
*He also was the voice of the Nestle Crunch Hot Shots DVD series featuring SHAQ!
*The Voice of McKesson's Anthem video
Big clients include:
Nature Made Vitamins
David has worked at Ad Agencies for over 18 years. He has done a ton of internal and external tracks for corporate videos, digital content, and various other spots.
He has trained at the famous Kalmenson & Kalmenson in Burbank.
Mr. Garcia majored in Visual Communication (Radio/TV/Film) and got my BS degree from University of Idaho in 1996.
My Studio Equipment
Mac Book Pro
Premiere, Audition, Soundtrack Pro
David can deliver in pretty much any format including aif, wav, mp3.
With a background in post supervising, producing and editing, David can also help produce the final spots, add music and sound FX from a vast library, and mix it all if needed (Digital not Broadcast).
Directing talent and taking direction from clients
Audio Engineer (ProTools)
Video/Film Editor (Premiere, Final Cut Pro, Avid)
Post Producer and Supervisor
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact David Henry Garcia by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently David Henry Garcia is a Standard subscriber.
• David Henry Garcia was last active on Voice123 140 days ago