Authoritative, deep, cartoon, character, mimic
I have a peppy and deep voice.
My voice is described as smooth, deep, sexy, authoritative and pleasant.
My versatility is valuable for impersonations, narrations, commercials and more.
I have a fun and deep voice. Have been told by many that my versatile voice tone is perfect to do impersonations, narrations, commercials and much more. I can sound like: Al Gore, George W. Bush, Bill Clinton, Paris Hilton, Homer Simpson; Cartman, Kyle and Kenny from South Park, Jack Sparrow, etc.
My voice has been described as gentle, deep, sexy, thoughtful, hip, charming, refreshing, authoritative, cool, sharp, pleasant, educational and flexible.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Iowa, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I am a mimic for comic effect and can imitate most voices or styles you might need. Bill Clinton, Both Bushes, Al Gore, Ronald Reagan, Richard Nixon, Yoda, Hop Sing, most Sesame Street characters, South Park, Spongebob characters, old ladies, old men, Warner Brothers Looney Tunes, Hannah Barbera characters, Ren & Stimpy, The Greaseman, Don Imus, Larry Lujack, Cliff from the Steve and Garry show, Tom Brokaw, Walter Cronkite, Don Pardo, James Carvelle, southern accents, Irish accent, Fargo-like Minnesota speak, Ole and Sven speak.
My Voice Experience
Veteran news announcer, narrator, character voice for radio spots including Walter Cronkite dramatizing a news/traffic problem, also an everyday guy being talked into a purchase during a Haverty's Furniture store spot. Voiceovers in commercials for small businesses.
Journalism graduate of St. Cloud State University in St. Cloud Minnesota.
Veteran radio and television announcer.
My Studio Equipment
Rode, RCA ribbon and Shure microphones.
Processed through pro tools software on my iMac
Currently producing web videos for businesses and other commercial projects.
Actively involved in filming and producing a feature length movie on the Winter Dance Party tour that took the lives of Buddy Holly, J.P. Richardson and Ritchie Valens.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Dave Hansen by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Dave Hansen is a Standard subscriber.
• Dave Hansen was last active on Voice123 91 days ago