Engaging, Youthful, Streetwise, Trustworthy Guy
Naturally my voice is youthful, trustworthy, streetwise and honest-sounding, soft and yet confident and enthusiastic, with a slight Scots accent.
However, I have an excellent musician's ear and am able to recreate many types of vocal sound accurately and quickly. As a natural storyteller I am a very engaging reader, and have strong acting ability.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I am a versatile performer with many years' experience in performing drama and musicals in the theatre.
I am confident in producing the following accents:
Scots - Aberdeen
Scots - Glasgow
Scots - Edinburgh
English - Northern
English - Cockney
English - RP
English - Upper Class
Irish - Southern
US - New York
US - Mid Western
US - Southern
Australian - Generic
My Voice Experience
I have over three years' experience as a solo radio presenter, and have recently moved into wider voiceover work, having completed the recording of an audio book and several adverts. I am looking forward to expanding my experience!
James Dunbar Media
Willow Creek Association
The Play Studio
Red Planet Audiobooks
I recently completed an ADR training course at Warner Bros De Lea Lane. I have received extensive instruction on radio presentation and production from Subcity Radio.
My Studio Equipment
I have a fully sound proofed, professional-standard studio in my own home, using 64-bit digital audio recording software (Ableton 9). Equipment includes a Rode NT1-A mic with matching shock mount and pop filter, a RED100 sound shield and premium-quality cabling.
I am also a composer, conductor, songwriter, singer, multi-instrumentalist and regular radio presenter.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Dave Gillies by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Dave Gillies is a Standard subscriber.
Dave Gillies does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Dave Gillies was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Dave Gillies does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Dave Gillies was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.