Med deep, Wry, Smooth, Elegant, Conversational,
• Dave Fennoy is registered with Voice123 since 2007-04-11.
• Dave Fennoy started his/her voice over career in 1985.
• Currently Dave Fennoy is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Dave Fennoy was last active on Voice123 359 days ago
I am the voice of HULU. 38 million Hulu users hear, like and trust my voice ... their average age is 32 and they earn 22% more than their counterparts. They are more likely to have and use the latest technology and there numbers are growing daily in both older and younger demographics. If that's a demographic you want to reach, I'm the voice you need for your voice imaging.
I am also the voice of Louisiana Seafood, the promo voice for NY1's Soul's Survivors and a voice on more than 40 games including StarCraft 2, WarCraft, DOTA, Mass Effect, Transformers 3, Ultimate Spiderman, and I play the lead character on the recent game hit "THE WALKING DEAD".
My voice is midrange to deep. I offer versatility... relaxed and conversational, smooth and jazzy, hard sell, regular guy, and understated in various shades from general market to urban. I also do in show announce, TV promos, and Movie Trailers.
I narrate shows for National Geographic and The Science Channel. I'm also heard on numerous games and cartoons including Worlds of Starcraft II and Star Wars the Clone Wars..
Read about me in "Secrets of Voice Over Success" by Joan Baker.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Jamaican, African, Street, French, Indian, English, Southern, Western
My Voice Experience
I am the voice of HULU ... 30 million Hulu users hear, like and trust my voice ... their average age is 32 and they earn 22% more than their counterparts. They are more likely to have and use the latest technology and there numbers are growing daily in both older and younger demographics. If that's a demographic you want to reach, I'm the voice you need for your voice imaging.
I am also the voice of Time Life Music R&B and Gospel music collections, and Southern Company. I have been doing voice work in LA since 1990... a promo voice for ABC, The WB, Fox, CBS, Showtime, and TV One. I am a voice on many Computer Games including STARCRAFT II, Metal Gear, That's So Raven, Delta Force, Star Wars-Episode one, Laura Croft Tomb Raider, Shin Onimusha, Tachyon. I also have voice parts in the several films including "Ghost Rider", "Happy Feet", and "Kings Ransom". My cartoon credits include Ultimate Spiderman, Kim Possible, Ben 10, Darkwing Duck, Newe Kids On The Block, Pro Stars, Johnny Quest, Sonic The Hedgehog.
I have taken classes over the years with Nancy Wolfson, Elaine Craig, and Marice Tobias.
I also teach VO and there is a chapter on me in the must have VO book "Secrets Of Voice Over Success" by Joan Baker.
My Studio Equipment
I have a fully equipped studio. Pro tools and Twisted Wave.
Telos Zephyr ISDN, Source Connect. Skype Phone Patch
Microphones... Sennheiser 416, Nueman U87, TLM103, and TLM 170r.
I use Dropbox to deliver large files.
I was a child actor, a professional musician, a radio personality in the San Francisco Bay area working under the name "Billy David Ocean" at KDIA, KRE, and KSOL. I have a studio in my home complete with Protools, ISDN, and, source connect. Also, a complete production music library.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Dave Fennoy by email or phone, please click here.