Conversational Baritone, Natural, Easy and Clear
Excel in mastering the intent and the heart of the copywriter. I deliver beyond your expectations, with quick turnaround.
Perfect diction, pausing, timing, and pronunciation for your voice-over project.
Tailor-made for long-format narrating (audiobooks), documentaries, or any proprietary or industrial training videos or voice-acting work. Also experienced voice-actor in messages on hold, IVR, podcasting, and greetings.
Excellent at regional US slang and Southern accents.
Wide range of great character voices, cartoons, as well as traditional announcer voice.
On-Camera work is my specialty...also singing and jingles.
Original voices for your project.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Nevada, Nevada, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Indian, Irish, French, German, Russian, Slavic, Yiddish, Scandinavian and English accents.
Adept at many American slang accents, Southern, Arkansas, Texas, California, NYC, Canadian...but I'm naturally a born Midwestern straight unaffected delivery.
My Voice Experience
Emmy-award-winning broadcaster, writer/producer.
Local TV news Anchor for 30 years.
I've hosted a Computer Talk Show on radio, and done Top-40 plus Country/Western radio.
I'm a trade-show presenter with ear-prompter, and am an experienced Emcee.
I've got the delivery, and have consistent smooth deep pipes and mic technique. Known for capturing essence of client's needs in first take.
School of life. TV news is a competitive, hard master. I've been delivering the goods 3 half-hours a day with next-to-no mistakes for decades.
I anchor top-rated newscasts daily. That kind of staying power means I've found a knack for garnering and keeping an audience.
Recently Emcee'd the week-long VOICE conference for Voice-Acting professionals in March of '07 in Las Vegas, scheduled to do the same in August of '08.
My Studio Equipment
Sennheiser MKH416P48 and AKG C3000B microphones
dbx 266XL compressor/expander
Alesis MultiMix 8 USB
PreSonous Tube Pre Single-Channel Pre-amp
Pro-Tools 7.4cs2 Production software
Sony Sound Forge 8.0
Adobe Audition 3.0
Windows XP Pro SP2 on Intel Core 2 Duo 2.66 Mghz chipset with 4G RAM
Cable Internet at 12.5 Mbps with security-protected Wi-Fi
Aurelex foam in a 4X5 closed room
You'll want to keep listening.
Perfect inflections, tones, pacing and energy for YOUR project.
Life-long singer, story-teller, read-aloud master.
Excellent writer, "LIVE" reporter, ad-lib is a cinch, and thinking on my feet is my forte'.
Excellent at on-camera delivery. Top-notch TelePrompTer and e-prompter skills.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Dave Courvoisier by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Dave Courvoisier is a Premium subscriber.
• Dave Courvoisier has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours