sophisticated,friendly,strong, warm and reassuring
• Dave Arndt is registered with Voice123 since Nov 01, 2007.
• Dave Arndt started his/her voice over career in 2007.
• Currently Dave Arndt is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Dave Arndt was last active on Voice123 233 days ago
My voice is strong, warm and deep for narrations, conversational and fun for commercials - sophisticated and professional for documentaries.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
NY/Northern NJ, New Jersey, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern (American), Black, Hispanic, German ("mad professor", "military",...)
My Voice Experience
Voiceover for the AADE (Amercian Association of Diabetes Educators) trade show promotional.
NDEOS voice response system.
Healthcare related instructional videos
On hold messages
Graduated University of the Arts In Philadelphia. Studied voiceover with Peter Rofe' in New York City. Continue to participate in voicover workshops and read for casting directors and voicover producers in New York City.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Dave Arndt
I enjoy working in many different areas, ranging from educational and promotional materials to projects in the medical and healthcare industry. I also have a background in music (commercial, jazz, classical) and perform regularly and understand the production side of the business.
I find it all interesting, challenging and exciting. I have been told that I'm easy to work with and take direction well. I look forward to sharing my voice over skills with you!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Dave Arndt by email or phone, please click here.