Cool, Savvy, Streetwise
A young, assured British male voice; highly versatile.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
UK/British Isles Accents:
London (Cockney, Estuary), Northern (Manchester, Liverpool, Yorkshire, Newcastle), West Midlands, Welsh, Scottish, Irish (Northern Irish)
USA (southern, Georgia, East Coast), Japanese, Filipino, Indian, Italian, French, Russian, German, Spanish, Jamaican, African (Nigerian)
Celebrity impressions: Christopher Walken, Nicolas Cage, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Brian Blessed, Morgan Freeman, David Beckham, Jeremy Clarkson, James May, Jerry Lewis, Al Pacino, Don LaFontaine, Bill Cosby, Randy Savage, Tommy Wiseau, George Takei, Gilbert Gottfried, Sylvester Stallone, Jeff Goldblum
Character impressions: Homer Simpson, Eric Cartman, Peter Griffin, Boycie, Krusty the Clown, The Joker and Bane (Christopher Nolan), Mickey Mouse, Skeletor, Beavis and Butt-head
My Voice Experience
Currently lending my voice to Craig Groshek's Chilling Tales for Dark Nights
My Studio Equipment
Alesis USB podcast microphone with pop shield.
Audacity audio program.
I am a musician in my spare time, and can imitate a handful of well-known singing voices if it is within my range.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Daryl Castillo by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Daryl Castillo is a Standard subscriber.
• Daryl Castillo was last active on Voice123 321 days ago