Articulate, baritone, middleaged African American
• Darryl Jennings is registered with Voice123 since May 31, 2007.
• Darryl Jennings started his/her voice over career in 1984.
• Currently Darryl Jennings is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Darryl Jennings was last active on Voice123 137 days ago
I have a professional, articulate, rich, adult baratone male voice. I've been told that listeners can detect the "smile" in my voice. I can do serious, up-beat, humorous as well as a wide range of other male voices. While working as a deejay, my voice has been discrebed as "smooth" and quite frankly my wifes friends always tell her how "sexy" my voice is. (I may be in trouble...LOL).
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Detroit, Michigan, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do a southern U.S. accent, urban, "thug" accent, radio news anchor...and more.
My Voice Experience
These are some links to my video resume as well as linkes to some of my more recent work.
I received my B.A. in Mass Communications from Wayne State University in 1984. I've worked in the Detroit broadcast market with various radio stations and a variety of formats since then and have had my work broadcast nationally. I've won a "Spirit Of Detroit" award for my radio announcing. I've also worked in and done voice over work for local television and cable television stations.
My Studio Equipment
I have a studio in my house. I use Sony Vegas, Adobe Cool Edit, Power Director and other video and audio software.
I've spent about 95 percent of my nearly 30 year career in broadcasting. I worked as an office temp with the Social Security Administration and also as a parking lot attendant. I have a great passion for radio and broadcasting in general. It's been said that if you do something you enjoy, it's not considered work. I've had fun and continue to have fun producing and creating for my clients and employeres. I still get a thrill out of hearing my work over the air and on line. It's even more of a thrill when I see or hear the approval of my clients...frankly I love it!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Darryl Jennings by email or phone, please click here.