appealing, attractive, casual, sincere, spicy, wry
For commercials and/or narration, voice range from sincere/polished to silly/sarcastic/sexy.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
West MI, Grand Rapids, Lansing, Michigan, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Darla Baird
My Voice Experience
I am currently the narrator for "The Crush With Lee and Tiffany" (18 episodes) and "Bow Madness" (13 Episodes) TV Shows airing on Outdoor Channel. This includes narration for each episode and sponsor billboards. I have done voiceovers for commercials as well as promotional videos playing at trade shows and on line.
Also, please see training, for more experience detail.
I do not have professional training, other than on the job training as narrator for the Outdoor Channel. I auditioned on a whim, since I have always enjoyed mimicking voice-over talents and narrators on television and radio --such as the narrator on Desperate Housewives. My voice was chosen over many professional applicants. I do have experience singing in a choir, musicals, and voice (singing/college) courses. I majored in creative writing and business communications and wrote human interest stories for a local newspaper. I also worked as a customer rep for an international office furniture company which required many hours on the phone with customers and also giving training presentations to groups of 10-20.
My Studio Equipment
MacBook Pro - GarageBand
SnowBall (Blue Microphone)
I also have 3 years experience in telemarketing. My sincere, honest & energetic voice talents enabled me to keep people engaged.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Darla Baird by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Darla Baird is a Standard subscriber.
• Darla Baird was last active on Voice123 283 days ago