upbeat, bright voice, with a variety of inflection
Warm, sexy, friendly and sincere read with an extensive range of styles and sounds – My background in radio and writing means that I understand what your copy really means. I have a knack for sight reading complex technical material and making it sound like I know what I am talking about!
If you’re looking for a talented Voiceover artist you have found the right place. I know exactly what it takes to successfully market your product and your image. I just get it!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
, Kansas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I have played a small child, teenager, mom to a grumpy old woman with a lot of inflections.
My Voice Experience
I have been working in radio for many years and working with many clients including Nissan,YMT Vacations, Walmart Second Harvest, Beauty Brands, Blue Bell Ice Cream, Olay Moisturizer, Slim 4 Life, California Closets, the State of Louisiana, Dawn Power Dissolver. I have also done technical training films.
I graduated with a Journalism/Communications degree from the University of North Dakota. Began broadcasting, voice work at the age of 15...full time in radio at 21.
My Studio Equipment
I use Adobe Audition, have an Edirol UA-25, and Sennheiser mic in my home studio. I also have complete access to a full recording studio at the radio station I work with. We use Shure microphones and have ISDN capabilities.
I write commercial copy and love working with clients. I have a variety of interests from film to golf.
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Darcie Blake by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Darcie Blake is a Standard subscriber.
• Darcie Blake was last active on Voice123 48 days ago