Character Specialist, Deep Raspy Female Voice,
Sarcastic, tough, deadpan, gothic, funny and witty for videogames, TV shows, anime, cartoons, and movies, can sing ('Female Tenor'-2nd Soprano), loves cartoons, anime, and videogames.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Philadephia Metro, New Jersey, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents: British (Cockney and proper), New York, South Jersey, Swedish, Spanish, German, Australian, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Canadian, and Deep Southern
Character Actress: sarcastic, comedic, dry, monotonic, cute, bubbly, serious, funny, sultry, scary, psychotic
My Voice Experience
I took private voiceover lessons for 2 years. I'm a veteran audiobook narrator, having released thirteen popular titles on Amazon, Audible, and iTunes in the last year. I'm good to work with, a hard worker, and very punctual and organized.
I have an Associate's degree in Camden County College for Speech and Theatre and participated in their drama productions. In high school, I was in the choir and I took Drama and Shakespeare. I have been taking voiceover and editing lessons from veteran VO coach, Chuck McKibben, who has worked for Mel Blanc Studios in Hollywood.
My Studio Equipment
I have a world-class studio, complete with audio processors to assure absolutely noise-free, crystal-clear sound. The proof is in my demos. If you want to discuss what I'm using, I'll be happy to answer your questions.
I'm very reliable and committed to anything I do. I don't slack off; I get things done right away. I work really hard and take direction well. If you want a tough, take-no-prisoners badass female (like Sigourney Weaver in Alien) or a deadpan, sarcastic female (Aubrey Plaza in Parks and Recreation) I'm your woman.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Darby Croasdale by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Darby Croasdale is a Standard subscriber.
• Darby Croasdale was last active on Voice123 258 days ago