Conversational, friendly, clear, fresh, fun,
• Dara Rosenberg is registered with Voice123 since 2010-08-17.
• Dara Rosenberg started his/her voice over career in 2008.
• Currently Dara Rosenberg is a Premium subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 31
• Dara Rosenberg was last active on Voice123 57 days ago
A great conversational voice that offers a real connection to the listener.
Lots of people have called my voice-
Very fun, friendly, funny, silly, sarcastic, fresh, hip, comedic, quirky, the girl next door, spunky, warm, intelligent,and bright.
Can do commercials that make you laugh and serious promo voice for directions and professional presentational work.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
New York, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British RP, Spanish, Southern, Cockney, New York, Brooklyn, California surfer girl, Jewish ( as My mother and my grandmother), silly character voices, all different voices for animation
My Voice Experience
I have been used for marketing board games, websites, and commercials in all different fields!
Numerous Radio and TV national spots.
Narrator of over 40 AudioBooks
New York University- BFA- in Drama 2007
at Tisch School of the Arts ( Cap21 and Stonestreet Studios)
Voiceover- Marla Kirban Studios
My Studio Equipment
I record from my home studio, which is fully equipped with an AKG Perceptions 420 Studio Condenser Mic and I use Protools for recording.
I am a comic and improviser who adds a lot of character and connection to her voice. I know how to make people laugh and understand the art of voiceover. I am also an accomplished working actor in independent films and off broadway productions.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Dara Rosenberg by email or phone, please click here.