Solid Audio and Broadcast Production Specialst
• Dan Walzer is registered with Voice123 since Dec 23, 2010.
Dan Walzer does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Dan Walzer was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Dan Walzer started his/her voice over career in 2001.
• Currently Dan Walzer is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Dan Walzer does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Dan Walzer was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Articulate and crisp tenor. My voice is friendly, warm and without a strong accent. My voice is informative, news-worthy, authoritative and confident. I can provide a number of different styles from upbeat to narrative.
I have a home studio and can provide very quick turnaround time.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Minneapolis , Minnesota, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Dan Walzer
My Voice Experience
Years of commercial and public radio experience in large markets (Nashville, Dayton, Cincinnati). I'm an experienced interviewer and have written and performed narration for a number of independent and freelance projects ranging from Hasbro Toys to US Bank and more.
Full time audio production instructor.
MFA Motion Pictures and Television from Academy of Art
MM in Jazz Studies from the University of Cincinnati.
My Studio Equipment
Mac Book Pro
Pro Tools 9
Various high-end microphones (large-diaphragm condensers).
Solid and passionate interviewer, audio producer, and copywriter. Open to any and all projects...including non-profit and everything in between.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Dan Walzer by email or phone, please click here.