Production Squared - Professional Voicework
• Dan Stevens is registered with Voice123 since 2008-07-25.
Dan Stevens does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Dan Stevens was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Dan Stevens started his/her voice over career in 1988.
• Currently Dan Stevens is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Dan Stevens does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Dan Stevens was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I have just celebrated my 22th year in full-time radio, June 2010.
I have Voice Tracked several station from Tocoma to Buffalo, done TV Voice Overs, Radio Dry/Mixed-Down Production, Station Imaging, basically anything recorded... iv'e done it.
I have a Large "Punchy" Voice, to Deep, smooth, informative and caracter voices.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Mid-west accent. Desired by a lot of southern Radio Stations for Station Imaging & Production.
My Voice Experience
I started in radio before I was out of diapers. My uncles owned two radio stations in Detroit, MI. My mother used to make them babysit me during the morning show (WCXI-FM & AM). When I was old enough, my job was pulling carts & putting them away. Started full-time at the age of 14 at an oldies station ranking #1 in the Arbitron ratings in the 7 county metro with the demographic 25-54. Then decided to get around a bit. Worked at Stations in Detroit (hometown), Grand Rapids, MI. and in the Upper Penninsula of Michigan. I have recorded voice tracks for stations all over the country. I was the "One Man Show" for WLDR-FM, WCUZ-FM,WOUF-FM,WBNZ-FM,WARD-AM (all in Michigan), also the voice of KULF-FM & KNRG (Texas). Also television spot voice overs for several networks.
Radio... "Its either in your blood, or it's not."
21+ years of "Award Winning" On-Air & Production.
My Studio Equipment
128 track digital recording. Berringer sound console, 5 different types of microphones (for different applications). Adobe Audition & Sound Forge PC Production programs.
At the last Radio Station I was at (A Metro, 100k FM with 3 simulcasting frequencies, 2-FM & 1-AM), I was hired as a "Program Director" & "Morning Show Host". That Quickly turned into PD, Morning Show Host, Traffic Manager, Office Manager, Production Manager, Chief Operator, IT Specialist, Asst. Engineer, Live Remote Broadcast personality, and sometimes the "cleaning lady", PLUS THIS EMPLOYER USED ME TO DO ALL THE ABOVE FOR HIS OTHER STATION LOCATED OVER AN HOUR AWAY! I did it successfully. Heck... I even fixed furnaces.
This is what led me to working from my own "Home (state of the art) Studio/Office".
BUT... NO MORE ABUSE & BOUNCING PAYCHECKS! ~Amen!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Dan Stevens by email or phone, please click here.