Authoritative, sexy, smooth; can do some accents
• Dan Roy is registered with Voice123 since Feb 14, 2008.
• Dan Roy started his/her voice over career in 2000.
• Currently Dan Roy is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Dan Roy was last active on Voice123 154 days ago
authoritative, professorial, believable, warm and deep narration for instructional voiceover; sexy and seductive for commercial and adult content; character voices for children's content audio books; smooth, empathetic for training and instructional films.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Bedford, NH; Boston, MA & Providence, RI markets, New Hampshire, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I have done British "Harry Potter"-type characters for Fairy Tale Festival of Nashua, NH; I have strong French Canadian family background, for which I can do "Quebecois" accent; I have been mistaken for (can do) Australian at times.
My Voice Experience
PSA's: At WHOB, (Nashua, NH): PSA for Santa Fund (Christmas Fund) drive, and voice of 'Merlin the Wizard' for Fairy Tale Festival (Nashua, NH); video advertisements during intermission of 2010 Manchester NH performance of High School Musical, for a) local rock station WGIR, b) Trust Fund for Performing Arts NH, c) Central Paper Goods, Manchester NH, d) Gigunda Group marketing/branding services. After-hours telephone greeting for Nashua (NH) Historical Society. Hewlett-Packard: At Studio B (Manchester NH), voiceover intro for corporate podcast. Storyteller at Barnes & Noble for 'Pajama Time with Dan', childrens books.
College guitarist/singer at school bar and local clubs; writer/stringer for Nashua Telegraph (Nashua newspaper) as 'Mystery Diner' and feature writer for Progress Edition (business quarterly).
My Studio Equipment
audacity, Shure mics, KORG mixer
Corporate Trainer for statistical methods, using video films for presentation; physics and chemistry teacher and tutor; professional engineer; avid reader; local actor/singer ("Oliver" and "Frankenstein" for Majestic Theater Group).
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Dan Roy by email or phone, please click here.