Convincing, smooth, distinct and clear.
Warm and friendly for commercials, smooth and professional for presentations and phone prompts, strong and clear for imaging. Can be both the voice of God and Adam. I can sell hard, soft, or in between. A real voice that gets the message across the clutter of so many other voices.
Una voz calida y confiable para comerciales, suave y profesional para presentaciones y mensages telefonicos, a la vez fuerte y clara para imagen. Puedo presentar con fuerza, delicadez o algo entre los dos. Una voz real que conecta con su mensaje a pesar de las demas voces.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
• Spanish - Mexican
• Spanish - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, San Antonio, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Mexican, Texmex, Southern US, Oriental
My Voice Experience
Clients include Chrysler, Burger King, Coke, Sprite, McDonalds, JC Penney,Auto Zone, Seven Eleven, Home Depot Univision and many more. I have been on everything from local to International projects for TV, Radio, Cable Satelite, CMT, the SuperBowl, Internet, Music CDs, Training videos, Infomercials, Phone commercials, In Store presentations, Movie trailers etc.
Over 25 years in the radio industry as Morning show host, Afternoon host, Station Image voice, TV Sports show host various acting and voice over workshops.Have voiced and produced thousands of Radio and TV projects.
My Studio Equipment
Protools LE Mac based, and Adobe Audition on PC. Mackie Onyx 1620 Premium Analog Mixer, Alesis 3630 Compressor/Limiter, Audio Tecnica 4033SE Mics, Sound Proof Professional Booth, Yamaha MSP3 Power Monitors, Symetrix TI-101 Phone Patch, Prima LT ISDN Codec, Yamaha DTR2 DAT Machine, SFX,Imaging effects and background music Libraries.
Audio Production, Script writer, translator English/Spanish.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Danny Garcia by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Danny Garcia is a Standard subscriber.
• Danny Garcia was last active on Voice123 120 days ago