Deep, Bassy, Chocolatey, Heroic, Soothing
My voice is deep and warm. I have received compliments on how smooth, manly, and attention-grabbing it is. I often get the word "chocolatey", which is a strange word to be chosen so many times, now that I think about it. I do many impressions, and from Arnold to Gollum (my Gollum is especially perfect.) I have an immense range, and can reach extreme highs and lows with my voice. I can be fun, sexy, professional, narrative, warm, and clear at any time.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New Mexico, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
-Excellent Russian (won a major voice impression contest using a Russian accent)
-Most other major world accents, including French and Scandinavian
-dozens of others
My Voice Experience
I am a mildly well known StarCraft II (video game) commentator, with around 10,000 subscribers. My channel can be found at: www.youtube.com/SaharaDrac . I won the 2008 BlizzCon sound alike contest, which is a major video gaming conference, and won a large prize. I have also been flown to Trondheim, Norway to speak before an entire University student body about StarCraft. My voice and sense of humor are well liked and admired by my subscribers and fans.
-no formal education or training pertaining to voice over work-
My Studio Equipment
PC with Snowball brand blue studio microphone, Audacity, SoundForge, FruityLoops, Sony Vegas Pro 9.
I am great at manly roles!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Danny DeAngelis by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Danny DeAngelis is a Standard subscriber.
Danny DeAngelis does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Danny DeAngelis was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Danny DeAngelis does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Danny DeAngelis was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.