Arabic Go-To very experienced VO talent - Generic, Guy next door, CEO, authoritative, goofy, character, friendly, educational,
I have recoedrd for various Clients for different purposes. I am a Baritenor, buth have great range in my voice and accents. I can be warm and deep, suave, soothing, or plain & hard authoritative. Great for narration, presentation and commercials as well as various animated & cartoonish characters.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
My Home Base
Burbank, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, French, Indian, Eastern European, German, Middle Eastern, Eygptian, Lebanese, Syrian, Palestinian, at least 4 different characters (Animated Films)
My Voice Experience
-CORPORATE TRAINING Industrials
-AAPPL (4 Videos & Audio)
-United Nations NYC Adult Narrator Tour
-Microsoft (TV & Radio Spots - VO)
-Hilton Hotels (VO)
-IELTS (Various Roles)
-VIDEO GAME (3 DIFFERENT ROLES)
-Many Film ADR & Looping
Film credits can be found here:
I have studied Performing Arts, Communication and the fact that I am continuously being called in by the same Client for various projects & other work is my best on-going training.
My Studio Equipment
I work with various Studios in New York City and can do the recording sessions there. (Client will pay for the Studio Booking Fee in advance).
Skills: Hosting, Improvisation, Green Screen, Tele-Prompter, Film Set Linguist Coach, Looping, ADR, Dubbing, Lyp-Synch.
TRAINED & WORKING TV, THEATER & FILM ACTOR which of course makes the VO reads more believable when you can emote (if needed) in situations like Video Games or other conversational recording or lyp-synchs.
More info can be found (Reels & More) at my Official Website .
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Danny Boushebel by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Danny Boushebel is a Standard subscriber.
• Danny Boushebel was last active on Voice123 151 days ago