High energy, raspy, lispy, perky, nasally, accents
• Danielle Avissar is registered with Voice123 since Nov 13, 2009.
Danielle Avissar does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Danielle Avissar was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Danielle Avissar started his/her voice over career in 2009.
• Currently Danielle Avissar is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Danielle Avissar does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Danielle Avissar was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
High energy, raspy, lispy, perky, nasally, and can perform various accents for all forms of animation projects. Can easily switch genders for characters.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Young Adult Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
New York, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
New Yorker, Southern, Indian, French, Israeli, and Russian.
My Voice Experience
I have an excellent ear and can imitate 85% of all voices and personalities that I see.
New York University, Gallatin Program of Individualized Studies, New York, NY
B.A., Business Management of Film and Music: May, 2006
Media Bistro Various Comedy Writing Classes, New York, NY
Coached my Pamela Lewis-Accomplished voice-over artist and author of "Talking Funny for Money"
Coached by Jen Duckworth-Casting director/producer for Full House Production
Coached by Steve Harris-Veteran New York voice-over talent and master coach
My Studio Equipment
Able to rent friend's studio equipment and I can send samples of work/audition by recording on Garage Band and sending MP3 final product files.
I'm very energetic and fun to work with, I take direction well and I am not afraid to experiment with voices.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Danielle Avissar by email or phone, please click here.