Youthful, Friendly, Inviting Bi-Lingual talent. Specializing in both the Anglo & Hispanic Market.
I specialize on creating Bright and Fun characters for your commercials, as well as providing a Young and Sincere voice to go with your product. I can also bring out the Urban Vibe to your narrations, or we could go with the Warm, Reliable, Inviting guy.
Also, I'm fully Bilingual; English-Spanish.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Argentinean
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
• Spanish - Mexican
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Mexico City, Mexico
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can shift around a Spanish accent at any time from 0 to 10. Zero being the "U.S. born American Latino", Four being "First Generation American brought here as a kid" and Ten being "Antonio Banderas in Mambo Kings"... only with a whole lot more swagger!
También hablo el Español SIN acento Americano para aquellos clientes que estén buscando una voz Amigable, Vibrante y con un Acento Neutral de Latinoamérica para sus proyectos.
My Voice Experience
I've worked in campaigns such as "FOX", "Jack in the Box", "Burger King", "Wienerschnitzel", "Taco Bell", "T-Mobile", "Nestlé", "AT&T", "Qwest Communications", "McDonald's", "Ford", "Bud Light" and "Honda" to name a few.
I've worked in Dubbing for the last two years, voicing "Bold and the Beautiful", "CSI: Miami", "Desperate Housewives" and "Grey's Anatomy" En Español.
I'm the voice of "Fox McCloud" for the Nintendo 3DS game "Starfox 64" and "Spiderman" for "LEGO Marvel Super Heroes".
Being a conservatory trained actor, every read I deliver comes from an honest, truthful place inside my instrument.
Being a positive and energetic guy, every read I deliver comes from the delight of having FUN on doing Voice Overs. Enjoyment is contagious!
"American Academy of Dramatic Arts" 2 Year Program.
Workshops for "AFTRA" and "SAG Conservatory".
My Studio Equipment
A Top of the line studio and Recording Booth, treated with Acoustic Foaming and Noise Isolation, Neumann U87, Pro-Tools, pre-amps, sound engineer, the whole deal.
I can provide full post-production for your project, including original music, SFX, mastering and video sync.
Simple, Clear, Full recordings to bring the quality your product demands.
Unknown - Click here to ask Daniel Galo
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Daniel Galo by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Daniel Galo is a Standard subscriber.
• Daniel Galo was last active on Voice123 17 days ago