Young, Edgy, Character Artist, Hip, Gritty, Funny
• Daniel Crisafulli is registered with Voice123 since Jan 20, 2009.
Daniel Crisafulli does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Daniel Crisafulli was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Daniel Crisafulli started his/her voice over career in 2008.
• Currently Daniel Crisafulli is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Daniel Crisafulli does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Daniel Crisafulli was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Cool and edgy or fun and energetic for youth-related roles and commercials. Confident and street-wise for urban roles and soft-sell commercials. Smooth and sexy, crisp and authoritative or warm and inviting, depending on the role. Voice can range from Bass to Baritone and Tenor.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Seattle, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Energetic or laid-back Californian surfer-dude or skater; Heavy or subtle East Coast accents, from Southern New England to New York, Philadelphia and New Jersey; Steely-eyed, world-weary hero, wicked minion or thunderous overlord; Thug, gangster, fast-talking salesman or cheesy game-show host; Rocker; Jock; Swashbuckling Pirate; Character Specialist. Realistic or off-the-wall characterizations, depending on what the role calls for. Natural voice can have similar qualities to Jack Nicholson, Christian Slater, Clint Eastwood, Dennis Leary or even Sylvester Stallone (with better annunciation).
My Voice Experience
Hosted a radio show at WFCS-FM in Connecticut.
Carpenter voice-over for Dance Seattle's "Looking Glass Glimpses" show.
In-Store announcements in Phoenix, AZ area Value Villages.
Bachelor of Arts in Journalism from Southern Connecticut State University. Courses included TV News Script-writing and TV News Broadcasting. I Did voice-over work for various projects in Journalism and Communications classes in pursuit of my degree.
Studied Voice-Over, Dialect and Character Development and Fitzmaurice Voicework under Gin Hammond at Freehold Theatre.
Further training in Acting, Voice and Improvisation at Freehold Theatre and other Seattle area institutions.
My Studio Equipment
Lawson L47MP MkII large diaphragm tube microphone
Great River MP-NV preamp
Mixed in ProTools HD.
I use a Samson C01U USB Studio Condenser Microphone for auditions only.
I have over 20 months of experience working in the video-game industry. My work in the industry gives me direct daily exposure to current and unreleased games of all genres.
I am a published writer and music critic with experience covering Arts & Entertainment for various media outlets.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Daniel Crisafulli by email or phone, please click here.