Young adult / Middle ages
I can change my voice to fit a project.
I can make it fun and funny! I can make it warm and fuzzy. (What I call my fireplace voice...)
English and German accents available
I am a good cold reader.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Fridley, MN, Minnesota, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
* Radio man since 1977!
* Voice over work for PIONEER TELECOMMUNICATIONS in St Cloud. Mark Barth manager. Mark liked having me in to record as I would frequently nail things on the first take. They began calling me ONE TAKE GEIGER in fact.
* Frequently asked to read books for kids on the Minneapolis Storyline Hotline phone. Kids can hear books and stories 24/7 when the call in. Sponsered by the Screen Actors Guild.
* Currently a Producer at WCCO Radio, juggling numerous shows successfully...including shows by John Hines and Susie Jones, Denny Long, Steve Thomson and Eric Nelson.
* I have served as fill-in Announcer dozens of times on WCCO providing a mixture of chat about news of the day and fun.
* Hosted the Nationally Broadcast RADIO AAHS "ALL AMERICAN ALARM CLOCK SHOW" each morning Monday through Saturday with a mixture of jokes, music
and at least a dozen Character voices I created to accent the show.
(Mel the Mailman, Tall Tale Tex and Horatio Visine the weather expert, Mother Goose, Furry the Mind Reader, Rip Snorter Sports Reporter, Newsman Walter Flyakite, Old Grandpa, Dectective Al Phibet, and Baby News reporter A. Tad Younger to name a few)
* Developed and wrote eight half hour story scripts for Comedian RICH LITTLE. Each script utilized the many voice impressions of Mr. Little.
* I prepared several pages of material daily for my morning show at Radio AAHS for the character voices I performed. And also wrote scripts for short Radio plays and songs for them too! (One such song, BULLY TWINS, to the tune Wooly Bully, was so popular in 1991 that it was Number One on the Radio AAHS weekly countdown)
* Was flown to locations around the United States to perform the "ALARM CLOCK" show LIVE. Including FAO SCHWARZ in New York with guest, then Mayor Rudolph Guiliani.... and DISNEY MGM Studios at WALT DISNEYWORLD in Florida!
* Contributing writer to Radio AAHS Magazine, which was published in 1995 by TIME/WARNER.
* Wrote and helped develope a Children's Television show titled "LITTLE ROCK" for KLGT TV in St. Paul.
* Co-hosted National Television Infommercial A SEASON OF GINGER AND SPICE (with the late Mary Frann of TVs "NEWHART" & Donna Erickson "Donna's Day") for TARGET for
* Produced and provided character voices on PRIMETIME TOGETHER WITH KIDS for TARGET, again with Donna Erickson on Radio AAHS.
* As CREATIVE DIRECTOR, I wrote commercial copy for Radio AAHS. For the flagship station, WWTC in Minneapolis; and the Networks owned and operated stations around the country. I also held that same position at WVAL AM / WHMH FM in St. Cloud for six years. I helped the Copy Department at WJON AM / WWJO FM in St. Cloud do the same!
Graduate of Brown College.
And a Radio man for 30 years.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Dan Geiger
I have done stage work. As an Actor. As a singer / musician. And currently as a Stand Up comedian.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Dan Geiger by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Dan Geiger is a Standard subscriber.
• Dan Geiger was last active on Voice123 339 days ago