Deep, accent-free, and drizzled in dry humor
Deep, direct English voice, free of an accent, background in radio, for narrations and voice overs of nearly any description.
Background also in writing punchy copy.
Seductive and fun or laid back and professional, it is quality service ahead of all else.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Ontario, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Sports play-by-play, color guy, sports cliques, Scottish, Old English, old man, French-Canadian in English. redneck, dumb guy, Eastern European.
My Voice Experience
Former voice over artist with Canadian Learning Television,
Background in radio broadcast and production.
I possess a dry, deep and clear voice, naturally free of an accent and I am told distinct and easily understood.
Masters of Arts - University of Alberta
Bachelor of Arts - University of Alberta
Background in private radio, longtime freelance feature reporter with CBC.
Voice over training, acting in local theatre, etc.
My Studio Equipment
SOUNDPROOF HOME STUDIO
CONDENSER MIKES (2)
CUBASE LE 4 AUDIO PLATFORM
MUSIC AND EFFECTS LIBRARY
I voiced radio commercial and public service announcements for a number of years in private and public radio.
I have served as the television voice of Canadian Learning Television.
I have acted in radio plays and little theatre, produced long-form radio and television stories, using my voice as the gateway to explanation, with sincerity and expression.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Dan Carle by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Dan Carle is a Standard subscriber.
Dan Carle does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Dan Carle was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Dan Carle does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Dan Carle was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.