Smooth, Relaxing, Upbeat, Character, Instructional
Warm, smooth and educational for instructional narrations. Fast, upbeat and fun for commercials. Deep and hard hitting for disclaimers. Professional for anything business associated. I have a wide range to offer any project from fun and sexy to somber. Whatever the project I'm sure to have the voice you're looking for.
I also offer copy writing and audio production. Just describe what you want and I'll make it happen!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Irish, English(UK), Southern(Hillbilly, Gentleman)
My Voice Experience
The majority of my experience has been doing voice over work for the Village of Frankfort(IL). I have worked in radio and television as on air talent along with numerous individual projects. These projects have included film trailers, documentary narration, public service announcements, disclaimers, commercials, and more.
My range and production ability make me perfect for almost any project.
Southern Illinois University
BA Radio/Television, Sports Broadcasting
The Second City
Improvisational Acting, Acting, Scene Study, Writing
Illinois Center for Broadcasting
My Studio Equipment
Software: Adobe Audition
Recording: Shure KSM335 Ribbon Microphone with Shure Pop Filter
Hardware: Mac Pro
My versatility and education make me the perfect fit for any project. I'm easy to work with and with me, you never have to worry about making a deadline as I'm efficient, meticulous, and prompt. Im very easy going which makes me open to almost any project but don't let that confuse you. I'm professional and pay very close attention to detail.
Voice over work is something I've done for quite sometime now. I possess the production, writing, and most importantly, voicing skills that are rarely offered in the same package.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Dan Brogan by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Dan Brogan is a Standard subscriber.
• Dan Brogan was last active on Voice123 270 days ago