Bassy, masculine, wise & empathetic, narrator
My voice is a bass voice with entirely unique undertones. My teachers and clients have said that I'm able to establish a connection with a listener early in my readings, and I'm told that I convey trust...credibility...honesty...integrity.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Pompano Beach, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
American, Southern American, Western American, Character voices.
My Voice Experience
I've done voiceover projects for the last 8 years. These have included narration on a television comedy series, branding and advertising in radio and television commercials, eLearning and corporate narration, and voiceover projects for organizations that record readings for the blind. I'm ambitious to work on audio books and television documentaries.
In college, I earned a degree in Speech and Theater, and I've studied voiceover with 2 nationally renowned voice coaches.
My Studio Equipment
Neumann TLM 103 Microphone, Scarlett 2i2 audio interface, MacBook Pro, Twisted Wave recording software.
I typically record a script several times before my first submission to achieve the best quality standards, well-spoken and free of any annoying pops, crackles, or other auditory junk. I always offer a free revision for artist error, if necessary. And, I'll give a free style revision if a client would like to hear a variation of the original recording. Your satisfaction is important to me.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Dan Breitfeller by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Dan Breitfeller is a Standard subscriber.
• Dan Breitfeller was last active on Voice123 18 days ago