Radio / VO pro, smooth, upbeat, warm, sexy, newsy
• Dana Daniels is registered with Voice123 since 2005-10-25.
• Dana Daniels started his/her voice over career in 1988.
• Currently Dana Daniels is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Dana Daniels was last active on Voice123 110 days ago
21 years as a broadcast professional in multiple formats has given Dana the experience to provide a wide range of styles: from soft sell to hard sell; hip and young; sexy and fun; or serious and newsy. Dana has been the voice for literally thousands of television and radio spots...and she is currently an imaging voice for radio stations nationwide. Dana is adept at getting the right "feel" for your project, be it commercial or narrative. She prides herself on providing the best quality at an affordable price...with same day service in most cases. Voiceover with Dana is simple and fast!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, Missouri, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Dana Daniels
My Voice Experience
Veteran radio personality/program director in markets including St. Louis, Memphis, and Charleston, SC.
Professional Voice-over artist with state-of-the-art home studio. Commercial Clients include: Bassett Furniture Direct, CLean Cut Lawn and Landscape, Christian Hospitals, Sylvan Learning Centers, Baker Pool and Spa, and many more.
Narrative/Industrial clients include: Fed Ex; American Diabetes Association, Marketing Matters, and others.
Radio/Television Imaging clients include: World Class Music 107.1 Ann Arbor, KAIT TV Arkansas, KFIN, and others.
Dana started on the radio at the age of 15. She then went on to major in Radio/TV Communications in college at Arkansas State University. She was a radio station program director by the age of 22. Since then, Dana has been on the air at and provided voice imaging for many large market radio stations. She is currently live on the air daily 9a-12noon at KTRS in St. Louis.
Dana's career has always been her voice, and she diligently works to provide the best product at an affordable voiceover rate.
My Studio Equipment
Neumann mic, Symetrix 528e processor, Focusrite processor
Since Dana is from the South, she is able to provide an authentic Southern dialect, although her normal presentation is without an accent.
Dana's home studio is equipped with state-of-the art
processing equipment, Neumann mic, and digital multi-track editing to provide a perfectly professional sound for your voiceover. Dana can fully produce your commercial spot, narrative piece, or on-hold messaging with music if needed.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Dana Daniels by email or phone, please click here.