Low, Smooth, Big, Conversational, Natural, Emotion
A big, exciting voice for messages in need of zing. A low, sultry voice for more passionate work. A loud, hearty laugh; infectious, even. Character work in various accents, including English, French, and western American.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Utah, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
18th century upper class English, cockney English, French, American, Redneck, Hick, Cowboy, Western
My Voice Experience
I started my voice work as a singer for a weekend garage band, and I sang classical pieces with a community choir. I grabbed a few shifts on air at a local radio station, and after working as a morning personality, I became a production manager. I occasionally get roped into MCing dances. My voice was used in advertisements, promos, as character fills on air, and as a live personality. Advertisement work ranges from jewelry businesses to local bars and dentists.
Bachelor of Interdisciplinary Studies
Extensive radio experience (both live and production)
Various roles in local theater
Courses in radio, communications, music theory, and English
Trade experience as an A/V technician at Southern Utah University (recording music ensembles, bands, and lectures)
My Studio Equipment
Adobe Audition 3.0
FL Studio 9.0 Producer Edition
Behringer XENYX 1204USB Mixer
Behringer B-1 Large, Single Diaphragm Mic
Sure SM-57 (Multiple)
Sure SM-58 (Multiple)
Unknown - Click here to ask Dallas Hall
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Dallas Hall by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Dallas Hall is a Standard subscriber.
Dallas Hall does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Dallas Hall was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Dallas Hall does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Dallas Hall was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.