classic announcer, character specialist, cartoons
Warm and deep, smooth and professional, sexy and fun.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
New England, Kennedy clan, working-class Boston, educated Southern, working-class Southern, Liverpool, general British, Cockney, Scottish, Irish, German, Russian, Australian, Yogi the Bear, Boo Boo, Darth Vader, Jack Nickolson, Christian Bale as Batman, Samuel E. Wright, Anthony Hopkins as Hannibal Lecter, Clint Eastwood, Mister Magoo & Thurston Howell (Jim Backus), Robin Leach, Humphrey Bogart, Maxwell Smart & Tennessee Tuxedo (Don Adams), Chumley, Carol Channing, Casey Kasem, Elvis Presley, John Wayne, Ronald Reagan, Jimmy Carter, Jimmy Stewart, Jerry Orbach, David Ogden Stiers, Beavis & Butthead, Hank, Dale & Boomhauer (from “King of the Hill”), Jim Henson, Yoda, Snagletooth the Lion, Quint from Jaws (Robert Shaw), Nathan Lane, Dean Martin, Jackie Mason, Wallace Shawn, John Ratzenberger, Paul Lynde, Barney Rubble, Don Knotts, Gollum from “Lord of the Rings” (Andy Serkis)
My Voice Experience
* Television and radio commercials in a major market.
* Software training videos for Herbalife International.
* Comic promotional video by director David Zucker ("Call Me Senator".)
* Tour guide and Special Effects show Emcee for Disney/MGM studios theme park.
* Narration of promotional video/infomercial for Freddie Ravel's "Tune Up to Success" program.
* Pitches and prototypes for theme park attractions.
Bachelor of Arts in Radio/TV/Film from Wayne State University. Basic and Advanced Acting from June Chandler, Cold Reading from Westside Casting. Commercial Acting from Hal Sweezy. Voiceover from Keri Tombazian and Matthew Arkin. Voiceover demos from Bill Farmer. Producing Videos from the American Marketing Association. Acting & Showmanship from Disney University.
My Studio Equipment
Behringer Xenyx 802USB, Presonus AudioBox USB, Rode NT1-A
Have worked in the Interactive development field for several years and have an extensive knowledge of consumer electronics devices and software by Microsoft, Apple and Adobe (I'm a former employee of Apple Computer.) Ability to script and record demonstrations of computer software.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Dale Ellis by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Dale Ellis is a Standard subscriber.
• Dale Ellis was last active on Voice123 359 days ago