English with a slight
I would describe my voice as being very clear, strong, and upbeat. I have a variety of tones to my voice and can sound like a child for cartoons/children's shows yet I can create a sexy and/ or fun voice for commercials, radio, TV, etc. I have also done voiceover work for TV in which I had to have a serious and strong voice, as well as, a soft and warm voice. I am a vocalist as well and had created a jingle for a commercial in which I also was hired as the Principle Actress. I can sing any style of music; preferrably Hawaiian, R&B, contemporary, country and Top 100.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
, Hawaii, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I have a natural Hawaiian accent (called "Pigeon")and I can also create a Filipino accent. I impersonate Janet Jackson, speaking and singing voice and I have created the "Hello Kitty" voice (singing and speaking voices) when I got hired in a show on Oahu in affiliation with the owners from Japan.
My Voice Experience
1. "Hello Kitty" voice (speaking and vocals) for a tour of "Hello Kitty".
2. Impersonated Janet Jackson in Legends In Concert show for 4 years.
3. Principle and voiceover work for AIG Insurance
4. Principle and voiceover work for Maui Beachfront Rentals
5. Radio spot for Liberty House
6. Lead vocalist on the "Ulalena" show CD
7. Lead vocalist for "Fantazy" CD
8. Principle and voiceover for KGMB Free-4-All Giveaway
9. Principle and voiceover for Ala Moana Shopping Center
I have a Bachelor's Degree in Travel Industry Management. I have been in the Performing Arts since the age of 10 performing on stage and on camera singing, dancing, and acting. I am a student of voice for over 20 years and have trained in the Bel Canto and Speech-Level singing techniques.
My newest project is producing and acting in a local TV children's series, "Peek-a-Bows". We have already filmed the pilot and are in the branding, marketing, and editing stages.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Cyndi Davis
I have also worked as a Co-Anchor for Maui TV News and as a Host for Pacific Radio Group's internet web-site, segment "What's Up" Maui.
Actors 2000-Lisa Seagram
Theatre Acting: ARRA Productions, Ronald Bright
Vocal Technique: Neva Rego, Joy Field, Dave Stroud
Dance-Various Styles: Marcelo Paclab
Aerobics, Baton Twirling, Bowling, Rollerblading, Kickboxing, Spinning, Swimming Ability- General, Tennis, Volleyball, Weightlifting, Yoga, Hip Hop Dance, Hula Dance, Modern Dance, Hawaiian Chant, Host, Impersonator, Singer, Teleprompter, Ukulele, Voice-over, Vocal Range: Mezzo-Soprano, Alto, Vocal Style: Speech-level Singing, Belt
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Cyndi Davis by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Cyndi Davis is a Standard subscriber.
Cyndi Davis does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Cyndi Davis was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Cyndi Davis does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Cyndi Davis was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.