Deep and rich, however I can change the pitch.
• Curt Arnow is registered with Voice123 since Dec 19, 2005.
Curt Arnow does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Curt Arnow was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Curt Arnow started his/her voice over career in 1997.
• Currently Curt Arnow is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Curt Arnow does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Curt Arnow was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
While my voice is deep and rich I can do cartoon voices, accents as well; Irish, Scottish, Hindu, Jamaican and so forth. Im very good at imitation and can pretty well change my voice to fit your requirements.
I have that voice women want to hear on the phone, but I can also sound like a sports caster.
I can imitate actors such as Ian McKellen, (Gandalf, and Magneto) Christopher Walken, Elvis and can sing a decent impersonation of Neil Diamond.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Northglenn, Colorado, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Irish, Scottish, Hindu, Jamaican and so forth.
My Voice Experience
After Serenity Pod Cast; Charcter Played: Lo Gyaan
Took a voice over course from the Discovery Center in Chicago and several speech and radio classes in college.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Curt Arnow
I am a writer (fantasy and fiction) an avid gamer and would be well suited to doing voice overs for books, and video and on line games.
I am very interested in doing voice overs and becoming an active voice over talent.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Curt Arnow by email or phone, please click here.